Customer Complaint Procedure
To ensure that customers complaints are recorded in their files, and are dealt with effectively, professionally, and reviewed in order to prevent the complaint from recurring.
All areas where we come into contact with, or carry out work for, prospective or existing customers.
Customer Complaint Procedure:
We always endeavour to deliver the best service for our customers. However, we understand that there may be times where our customers may not be completely satisfied.
To ensure we are able to put things rights as soon as we can, follow our complaints procedure below and we will respond promptly to ensure complete satisfaction.
- The customer must inform the company about any complaint they have as soon as possible after they have first noticed the problem.
- After receiving the complaint, we will send out a complaint pack within one working day.
- A completed form should be sent to: 2-4 Howard Chase, Basildon, Essex, SS14 3BE. If no completed pack is received within 28 days the case is closed.
- We will respond to the completed pack within 7 days.
- You will then receive a final response within 21 days.
When the Company receives a customer complaint, a service call will be arranged or if necessary passed to the operations manager.
Where we cannot resolve any complaints using our own complaints procedure, as a member of HIES we use Ombudsman Services Ltd for dispute resolution. In the unlikely event of a complaint arising and you wish to refer the complaint to them please contact HIES in the first instance on 0344 324 5242.